Think you are missing out by not living on campus? Think again. Residential students don’t have ALL the fun. In fact, everything but a bed is open to commuters!
- Commuter students must attend their mandatory orientation.
- Commuter students can participate in all events and activities.
- Commuter students do have access to the residential hall if they wish to attend an event or meet up with or work with their fellow students. To get access to the building, stop by the hall’s front desk for a hall sticker for your ID.
- Commuter students can sign up for a meal plan, if they choose.
What CAN’T you do?
- Sleep over in another student’s room.
- Be in the residential hall past curfew time (Sunday-Thursday 11 pm, Friday-Saturday 12 am).
- And…that’s it!